Gene, Garett and I are blessed to be expecting another addition to our family on March 31, 2012!
The baby appears to be healthy and growing steadily, and I am finally feeling more myself now that I've entered the second trimester. Garett is very excited! He loves to kiss my belly and say "hello" to the baby. We've decided to wait until delivery day to find out whether Garett will have a little brother or sister, but he seems stuck on the idea that he's going to have a sister. Maybe he knows something we don't!
The baby appears to be healthy and growing steadily, and I am finally feeling more myself now that I've entered the second trimester. Garett is very excited! He loves to kiss my belly and say "hello" to the baby. We've decided to wait until delivery day to find out whether Garett will have a little brother or sister, but he seems stuck on the idea that he's going to have a sister. Maybe he knows something we don't! 
"March roars in like a lion so fierce,
The wind so cold, it seems to pierce.
The month rolls on and Spring draws near,
And March goes out like a lamb so dear."
For the moment, we've named the baby "Little Lamb," in part because it's a gender neutral moniker and in part prayer. Our poor little Garett was so fussy with colic, there was hardly a time between two months and four that he wasn't crying. We've had a lion, and we're hoping, for all our sakes and baby's too, that the old adage of Spring is true and this one is quiet as a lamb!
