Just a few hours after being born, Garett donned his Palm & Crescent cap - a true South Carolina boy!
Grandma Linda and Garett.
Grandpa Greg and Garett.
Garett with his MiMi and GooGoo.
Uncle Joe and Garett.
Aunt Natalie and cousins Zach and Leah with Garett.
Mommy dresses Garett up for his first official photograph.
Our beautiful baby boy catches a catnap on Mommy. The necklace was a gift from Gene, designed by Tiffany & Co., called "The Bean," and it represents the origin of all things. Everytime I hold my little man and look down at his face, I see this necklace and I am reminded of our earliest ultrasound - he was just a little bean.
"Houston we have a problem." Garett gets his hearing tested. What a goof!
What did you crazy people do with my hands? I can't find my hands!
This gown was handmade for us by my Aunt Frances and given to us on Christmas 2007. We were expecting at the time, but we didn't know yet!
These handmade booties were given to Garett by his MiMi.
I hope he holds on to us like this forever.
All dressed up to go home!
We left as two and returned as three!
Garett finally gets to meet the safari friends awaiting him in his nursery.
Garett snoozes in the family cradle. This cradle was a gift from my dad Maurice to my mom Theresa on Mother's Day 1970. At the time, the cradle was a hundred years old. My sister Anne and I, as well as all three of my sister's children, slept in this cradle. Now, it's Garett's turn!