
"I'm six months old? Wow - what a geezer!"

IT'S MARCH MADNESS BABY!!! And this year, it was all about cheering on our #1 seeded Louisville Cardinals! Although we suffered a hard loss to Michigan State in the Elite Eight, we still love our Cardinals.

Garett and Louie the Cardinal Bird doing a little pre-game warm-up: lots of rolling over, spinning around on their bellies, some sitting up and pulling up with moderate parental assistance...

Who could have guessed that our little Sweet Pea would just love his sweet peas?

"PRUNES? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I'm not even constipated - this is uncalled for!"
"Mmmm ... prunes ... mmm ... I kinda' like it. Keep 'em comin', lady!"

Garett went on a hunger strike and stopped voluntarily opening his mouth at mealtime, so we decided to break rank and feed him fruit before he finished all his veggies. Bananas are a breakfast-time favorite now!

"Very funny. You think you can just feed me whatever you want? Ditch the green beans. Bring on the fruit or I won't open my mouth again until I'm eighteen."

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Garett learns the hard way what happens when a handsome lad dons a "Kiss Me - I'm Irish" onesie.
.JPG)
Garett's first trip to the playground with Mommy and Daddy. He loved the swings and squishing his toes in the sand!

He is still a bit young for the big-boy slide, but it won't be long!
.JPG)
The see-saw was a huge hit!

MARCH ... in like a lion ... out like a lamb.
.jpg)
How we love our little lamb.
"Dance, giraffes, dance! I command you!"

Garett instructs Daddy on the finer points of thumb-sucking.

Garett looks adorable in his full-body helicopter bib. Thanks MiMi and GooGoo!
.JPG)
Grandpa Greg and Grandma Linda came for a weekend visit! Garett was so excited, and not just because we got to hit the toy aisle at Target for some spoiling. Thanks for a great weekend, Grandma and Grandpa!
.JPG)
Asleep in Grandma's arms ... so warm and comfy.