After church on Mother's Day, Garett and Daddy treated Mommy to a picnic at Clemson University Extension's Children's Garden. It was a beautiful day; the confederate jasmine was in bloom, filling the air with its sweet fragrance, and we enjoyed having some much-needed quiet time together as a family.
Garett has grown so fast! I remember Mother's Day last year and how excited I was about becoming a mom! Although, I had no idea then just how much love and wonder Garett would bring to my life. You are my world, little man.
Garett and Daddy relax after a busy weekend. Friday evening, we got a babysitter for a long-overdue date night - dinner at Baan Sawaan and a movie. Saturday, Daddy babysat Garett while Mommy went to Urban Nirvana for a massage and did a little shopping. We met friends for dinner Saturday evening, too. Thank goodness for Sunday and a day of rest!
Garett abandons his fancy toys in favor of the pinestraw. Such a boy thing to do!
Thanks to the two men in my life for a very special weekend.