Holden is now crawling at lightening speed, trying to keep up with Garett.
"I've been a good boy, Santa, I promise."
Grandma and Holden snuggle up in the cold mountain air at the Biltmore Estate.
We concluded our weekend trip to the Biltmore with a stop at local tree farm. Sorry Garett, this one might be a tad too big for our foyer.
That's more like it! Daddy and Garett measure to make sure this one is just right.
Holden and Garett were so excited to visit MiMi and GooGoo in Kentucky. We had lots of fun and got to spend some quality time with family.
Gingerbread architects at work.
Holden was a little less than thrilled about meeting Santa Claus. Garett was so excited!
"Is it time to open presents yet?"
Garett and Daddy decorate cookies for Santa.
All Garett wanted from Santa Clause was a blue piggy bank and an allosaurus, and I am pleased to report that the big guy did not disappoint.
Both of our boys were spoiled rotten this Christmas. Holden got lots of toys, but his favorite part of Christmas was playing with all the wrapping paper and bows. Sweet baby!







